IEG will stay ahead of changes in market environment and future paradigm in order to lead the next-generation megatrends.
• A variety of practices with the up-to-date PLC of Mitsubishi available
• HMI practices available in the integrated structure with the touch panel
• Digital I/O practices with switches and lamps utilized, application practices with DC motors and stepping motors utilized, and data control practices with the FND and the digital switch utilized available
• Number of control I/O point per an I/O link unit 32 points (Input: 16 points and Output: 16 points) and can be extended to 32+ points if necessary
• Expansible for analog practices (Option)
• Capable of carrying CC-Link cards for communication practices