IEG will stay ahead of changes in market environment and future paradigm in order to lead the next-generation megatrends.
• A variety of practices with the up-to-date PLC of Mitsubishi available
• Digital I/O practices with switches and lamps utilized
• A handle and a rack at a 45-degree incline for mobile practices attached
• Number of control I/O point per an I/O link unit 64 points (Input: 32 points and Output: 32 points)
• Consisted of a 4φ Banana jack terminal and a terminal connector
• Expandable for analog practices (Option)
• The CC-Link cards can be mounted for communication practices