IEG will stay ahead of changes in market environment and future paradigm in order to lead the next-generation megatrends.
• PLC test device with a GLOFA GM3 CPU of LS Industrial Systems mounted
• PLC module replaceable in accordance to various types of PLCs
• Peripheral devices are in the form of module, which makes it possible to carry classes for different levels and the forward・reverse and straight movement control practices available using DC motors, DC geared motors and stepping motors.
• Basic I/O controls using modules
• The I/O device is in the form of module necessary for the practice of PLC input and output programming, which makes a variety of programming practices available at basic and operation courses.
• The actuator (DC/Stepping Motors) operation makes it interesting for students to practice controlling motor speeds, forwardreverse rotations and positioning.